ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Kerkman, Mike" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 08:48:40 -0800

Fellow list members:
Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it. Lots of great ideas to work
with.
To answer some questions: The idea I am working on involves trying to create
an experiment to help demonstrate the benefit of various leaf arrangements
on plants (for K-2). It really isn't a very well-developed idea yet (which
is why I had been vague). But your assistance is so appreciated.
Also (for David): So far all the responses I've received have been on the
list. If I get anything else separately, I'll post the idea.
Thanks again!
mike k