ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2010 18:07:28 +0000

Hi Ari,

I also received an M.Ed. from Lesley, with a focus in informal ed.  I found their advisors very flexible with what you include in your program. You can take classes in several of the local (Cambridge, MA) colleges & universities, though I'm not sure if BC is one, they have a solid Geology program. I know they also offer off-site cohorts in several of their programs, but those are less flexible content-wise.  Good luck,

David Perry

Science Education Manager

Oregon Museum of Science & Industry

503-797-4585