ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kay Fullerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:33:57 -1000

On list responses are welcome.    Kay

-----Original Message-----
From: Informal Science Education Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 3:36 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exhibit selection

ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology
Centers Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums and related
institutions.
*****

Actually, I would appreciate it on list, or Kay, if you can share the
results of your research.  It is an issue for us as well.

Eric Siegel
Executive VP
    Programs and Planning
NY Hall of Science