ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Phil Edgerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:51:29 -0400

I don't want to continue this topic except to say that most of the responses
seemed to completely miss my point. I'm not against discussion of different
topics. What I was objecting to is the multiple requests for my time to
complete questionnaires and supply data for other people's studies. This
could be a considerable drain on the time of any one who responded to all of
them. I don't think the people who ask for this time are considerate enough
of what they are asking. (Except of course for the one who offered $100.00
to people who wanted to take part). That is my beef, delete button or no.

Phil Edgerton, Asheville, NC