ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wesley Creel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 13:59:17 -0600

Good Afternoon Dave,
Many thanks for the photos!
and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year,
Wesley

Wesley S. Creel
Administrator of Programs
Pink Palace Family of Museums
3050 Central Avenue
Memphis, TN 38111-3399
www.memphismuseums.org
(901) 320-6370 Direct
(901) 320-6391 FAX

>>> [log in to unmask] 01/05/04 01:12PM >>>

I have just finished adding another 1000 photos
from museums and exhibits to my website.  There
are now over 6000 images available there.

I started this site to allow others who didn't get to
travel to other museums around the country and
around the world to get a better idea of what others
in our profession have done.  I also have a goal of
keeping some of the history of our industry since
so many exhibits and even museum sites come
and go and then are lost to history.

I hope you will find this useful in researching new
exhibit ideas... or just to do an armchair tour of
Science Centers, Childrens Museums and the like.

Go to:

http://www.ahha-museumservices.com

and select

Daves Museum Photos.