ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stefania Van Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 16:18:22 -0700

Dear Eric,

The journal "Museums & Social Issues" has many articles that may be
relevant to your course. Look at the current issue's TOC here:
http://www.lcoastpress.com/journal.php?id=4

And see if any of the back issues are relevant:
http://www.lcoastpress.com/journal_meta_dlg.php?id=4&meta=issues&mp=Museums+&+Social+Issues+-+Back+Issues

Best of luck --
Stefania

--

    Stefania R. Van Dyke
    Museum Studies and Practice

    We are now distributed by Chicago Distribution Center
    of University of Chicago Press.

    Find us on Facebook!
    Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeftCoastPress