ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dave Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 17:01:51 -0500

Tal,

We just finished an interactive energy exhibit with the Campbell Creek
Science Center (CCSC) in Anchorage, Alaska.  It dealt primarily with
energy production, consumption and use.

We also repurposed the content for the web and created a CD with
educator's guide for middle school classroom outreach. The web address
is: http://www.ak.blm.gov/getenergized.html. Be patient, it is a high
bandwidth application.

While this may not be exactly what you are looking for, it may give you
some ideas how we approached similar content issues.

Jeff Brune at CCSC will also be able to provide some insight as to use
both in and outside their facility.

Regards,
Dave Watkins
Impact Communications