ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:15:54 -0500

Also have a look at the exhibition produced by a collaboration including Ithaca Science Center and Cornell called "Too Small To See."  It looks like an excellent exhibition from what I have seen, but I do not know what the status of traveling is.  Contact the Ithaca Science Center for more info.

Eric Siegel
Director and Chief Content Officer
New York Hall of Science
47-01 111th Street