ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 16:55:45 -0500

Hello, Tamara:

I did a similar search about two years ago and found a few things,
mostly subjective and/or anecdotal.  It was for this book that we
published at the Hall of Science

www.nyscience.org/media/file/NYHOS_Art_Catalog.pdf

Ben Gammon at the Science Museum of London did some good research in
this area, and you may want to contact the exploratorium folks to see
what they have been doing.  If you need contact info, email me off list.

Let me know if I can provide you with any further information

Eric Siegel
Director and
Chief Content Officer
New York Hall of Science