ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Roman Shapla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2013 09:44:58 -0800

Emily,
A book that might provide inspiration or activity ideas is Byrd Baylor's
When Clay Sings.
She discusses how each sherd contains a song, story, etc. of the person who
was crafting it.

I recommend page 9 from the sample preview.
http://www.amazon.com/When-Clay-Sings-Byrd-Baylor/dp/0689711069

Good luck and lets us know how it goes,
Roman