ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stefania Van Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2010 10:10:52 -0700

Hi Claire,

Since you're at the USSCM, you probably know about this resource
(contributors include your colleagues Robert Kiihne and Anne Grimes
Rand): Connecting Kids to History with Museum Exhibitions
(http://www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=222). There are several great
case studies discussed in the book.

Also, in February -- which admittedly might be too late for your
research, but just in case -- Lynn Dierking is publishing a new book,
Museums & Families: Being of Value. Here's some more information about
what to expect:

http://www.lcoastpress.com/book.php?id=324

Best of luck --
Stefaina

--
Stefania R. Van Dyke
Museum Studies&  Practice

Journal orders: 925-935-3380 phone; 925-935-2916 fax
Book orders: 800-621-2736 / 773-702-7000 phone
Book orders: 800-621-8476 / 773-702-7212 fax

1630 N. Main Street, #400
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
www.LCoastPress.com
We are now distributed by the Chicago Distribution Center of University of Chicago Press

Find us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeftCoastPress