ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Thu Phan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2009 16:56:14 -0500

Gene Pendon is an illustrator, painter, animator and artist. Co-founder of Heavy Weight Productions (HVW8), based in LA and Montreal, Gene has worked in many areas involving space, technology, human advancements, portraits and hommages of people, activists, political figures and cultural icons whose work, lives and sometimes their deaths reveal vital details about the reality of our world and the shape of our own social political perspectives.

Here is his person websites:

http://www.myspace.com/genestarship
http://gallery.hvw8.com/category/current/

Cheers,

Thu Phan
Design Manager - Responsable - Conception et production graphique
Currency Museum of the Bank of Canada - Musée de la monnaie de la Banque du Canada
245, rue Sparks Street, Ottawa ON K1A 0G9
(t) 613-782-8535 | (e) [log in to unmask]

www.currencymuseum.ca | www.museedelamonnaie.ca