ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stacey Ann Forsyth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2013 15:36:56 -0700

Hi Becky,

We run a large science summer camp program on the CU-Boulder university campus. We pay graduate student instructors $20 per hour and undergraduate teaching assistants $10 per hour. (Each class has at least one instructor and one TA.) All are paid per hour for student contact time and yes, we cap hours to 40 hours per week.

Please let me know if you'd like any additional info.

Thanks,
Stacey

Stacey Forsyth, PhD
Director, Science Discovery