ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Beryl Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Oct 2008 10:17:07 -0400

Don't underestimate this advice.  I worked in just about every
department in all kinds of museums and science centers, and it gave me
tremendous insight and breadth of knowledge.  Oh, and the PhD?  Think of
it as a drivers' license and a testament to your stubbornness and
research ability (you'll need it, but not for content!!!).
Beryl

--
Beryl Rosenthal, Ph.D.
Director