ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kristy Sundberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 09:21:44 -0800

The Ithaca Science Center, Cornell Nanotechnology outreach program, and The

Painted Universe have made a traveling nanotechnology exhibit:

http://www.nbtc.cornell.edu/mainstreetscience/public.html

--Kristy

On Thu Jan 26  8:48 , Max Scharfenberger <[log in to unmask]> sent:

>ISEN-ASTC-L is a service of the Association of Science-Technology Centers

>Incorporated, a worldwide network of science museums and related institutions.

>I am in the process of designing some hands-on activities dealing with

nanotechnology.  I was wondering if anyone has done hands on exhibits dealing

with Nanotechnology and could possible give me some pointers.