ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Walter Staveloz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 14:36:45 -0400

Hi Bob,
Your email gives me the opportunity to mention another session dealing with
a similar subject. On Tuesday 10/21 at 9.00am we speak about an
international perspective of informal learning. The participants of your
workshop are very welcome to join us in room 106/ab of the convention center
and if there is anyone wanting to report about the outcomes of your work, we
will all appreciate it.
Best,
Walter