ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ashley Hein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 08:27:21 -0600

Im in!
Each year we have a huge street festival and fundraiser: http://www.durangodiscovery.org/events/daddyfest-2/

 For 2012, we are taking a Maker Faire approach to this family friendly event.

Ashley Hein
Community Outreach Manager
Memberships+Volunteers+Events+Third Party Rentals
Durango Discovery Museum
1333 Camino Del Rio (look for the smokestack)
Durango, CO 81301
www.durangodiscovery.org
(970) 403-1861

+ "Plus the Pow"
+ Become a member | Gift a brick
+ Einstein Your Mind | Curie Your Cranium

An interactive science + energy center for all ages. Now open. The Durango Discovery Museum is a Colorado Enterprise Zone 501(c)(3) non-profit. Remember the Discovery Museum in your will, trust, or other estate plans.