ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tamara Schwarz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2011 11:34:01 -0800

Lindzy,

Chabot is doing a lot of programming in this area. As Martin mentioned, the Bill Nye's Climate Lab exhibition is relevant. I can share some of our preliminary evaluation results with you off-list.  We're also currently working on a project focused on transportation choices and behavior change. I'm happy to chat, and/or put you in touch with other members of our staff if you'd like more info.

Regards,

Tamara

--

Tamara Schwarz, Senior Manager of Experience Design

Chabot Space & Science Center

p: 510.336.7349

e: [log in to unmask]

www.chabotspace.org