ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Creel, Wesley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 11:41:51 -0500

Good Morning All,

When dealing with the public at the Pink Palace Family of Museums (a
natural history and cultural history museum, an IMAX theater, a
planetarium, a nature center, two historic properties, and a fossil
research center) the staff is guided by the following memo, which is
sent to all staff annually (by e-mail).  Please see the verbatim text of
this memo below.........

BEGIN TEXT OF MEMO

Memorandum