ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carey Tisdal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2010 10:41:51 -0600

Rachael,

At www.informalscience.org you may find several things that are helpful.In particular, Type in "play" in the search box.  Randi Korn & Associates has a research report with a good set of references that I think you will find useful and accessibily presented:
Audience Research:Understanding Visitors and TheirExperiences at Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall\

This includes a PDF you can download and several links to articles and reports on play.

Welcome to the list and how your project goes splendidly!

Best Regards,

Carey

Carey Tisdal
Tisdal Consulting