ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ed Sobey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 14:10:17 -0700

David-

Unable to attend, I'd love to hear what you come up with.

We are running a science program for an arts organization this summer. Art
students will make Automata and other mechanical and electro-mechanical
gizmos using cams, cranks, levers, electric motors, etc.

Best wishes,

Ed

Ed Sobey, Ph.D.
Global Evangelist for Creative Learning