ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
marilyn hoyt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2013 16:09:09 -0400

O guys...the BEST come from places with living collections.  I was at the
Bronx Zoo when a child asked about the giant red bottom of a mature
mandrill male.  His dad didn't miss a beat in his response:  "they paint
them."

--
*See you at Fund Raising Day in New York, June 7, 2013!*

Marilyn Hoyt
110 Sixth Avenue
Pelham, NY 10803
914-815-0671*