ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
William Moser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 22:58:08 -0500

I met Peter when he and I worked at the Buhl Science Center (now the Carnegie Science Center) in Pittsburgh. I was immediately impressed with his friendliness, knowledge, experience, warmth and charm. He was a true knight of the science center community. I am happy that I kept in touch with him since we both left Pittsburgh. I would annually look forward to seeing him at the ASTC conference and enjoying a bottle of Moosehead – even though, seriously, I'm no drinker. I last spoke with him this summer, and I'm so glad that I did. The world is definitely a richer place because he was here, and an emptier place now that he is gone. I will miss him.

-- Bill Moser