ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:52:32 -0400

Ben Gammon had shared some research about the Science Museum of London
maybe five years ago.  I don't recall the results precisely, but I
remember at the time it was in the low single digits.  When I heard
about your success with the RFID's enabling you to track returns to the
website, and heard that the numbers were 14-16%, I thought that this is
much higher than I had been hearing anecdotally.  I sure went back to
check how my jellyfish protein was flourescing!

Eric Siegel
Executive VP
    Programs and Planning
NY Hall of Science