ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Julia Griffey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2007 11:29:08 -0500

Hi Martin -

You may want to contact a former professor of mine - an expert in protective
clothing (including sports equipment).  She has written a book on the
subject and many, many articles.  Her name is Susan Watkins and she taught
for many years at Cornell University.  She is now retired - but still
speaks, writes and consults.  If you would like me to put you in touch with
her - I can probably find her contact information.

Feel free to contact me off-line.

Julia Griffey
Animocation
Interactive, Animated, Movement-Driven Experiences
www.animocation.com