ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 09:44:44 -0400

Cari,

We have a working, authentic polygraph machine at the International Spy
Museum that I brought to AAM to do demonstrations.  I have designed a
simple GSR lie detector that we build with kids in workshops at the
museum as well.  They are fascinating instruments and easy to simulate
with simple circuitry.  Please feel free to contact me offline to
discuss how you might accomplish this.

Nina Simon
International Spy Museum