ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 20:22:22 -0400

Funny you should mention this....I was just talking about a video
version of this by Jeff Han called Video Mirror, and trying to
remember the name of the israeli guy I met in NY who had a program
just like that for still images.  Let me poke around and see if I can
find it.

Eric Siegel
esiegel at nyscience dot org