ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 21:38:08 -0500

The Chemical Heritage Foundation in Philadelphia has a traveling exhibit
on Women in Chemistry and some supporting materials (posters,
curriculum, etc.)

David L. Smith, Ph.D.
Director of Professional Development
Da Vinci Discovery Center, Allentown, PA
http://www.davinci-center.org
"Who will pick up where Leonardo left off?"