ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sam Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:23:42 -0800

Hi Kyrie!

The SpectrUM Discovery Area in Missoula, Montana has a number of
initiatives they have been doing with the tribal nations around
Montana.  They are doing some great work there, not only in their
space, but showing great commitment in getting out to the various
reservations & rural communities with outreach and exhibit
placement.  Get in touch with Holly Truitt, their Associate Director,
for the scoop...

Best wishes-

Samson

Sam Dean