ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wayne Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 18:09:20 -0800

Thanks for the suggestions regarding the exhibit. I like the tie into
the Yuba. We have some strong Yuba supporters here in this part of the
Sierra and maybe I can get them to help with landmarks along the river.
There might even be a tie in with Deer Creek, which flows not far from
where I live. I have a drain in the middle now, but I'm sure something
can be arranged.

I hope the snow was good up in the high Sierra.

This is all pretty timely. I'm going to be at the Exploratorium on
Saturday with my family and grandson. I'll likely attend the Mars show
too. If you're around, maybe we can talk about the water table.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet, Nevada City, CA)
                     -- GMT-8 hr std. time, RJ Rcvr 39° 8' 0" N,  121° 1' 0" W

             "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former."  -- Albert Einstein

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
                        sierra_mtnview -at- earthlink -dot- net
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>