ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Mark Fowle @ INNOVA" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 17:04:05 -0800

Eric,

I assume you are looking for the electo-mechanical 5x7 dot display modules.
We have used the 7 segment types in game show scoring system for
Nickelodeon.  Click on the following link:
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/prtfolio/Nick/Nick.html

We also have various size of the 5x7 modules that we should be able put
together into a matrix of 30 x 49.  Feel free to contact me if you think we
can be of assistance.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * (INNOVA Applied Technology)
 * 2841 East 19th [log in to unmask]

 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: [log in to unmask]
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

 * A completely solid-state VIDEO PLAYER! ?
 * Click Here for more Info ->
http://www.signal-innova.com/viewfile/FlashVideo.html