ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2008 12:13:10 -0600

Eric's right, the cave system was/is used primarily for high end
visualization; i was just suggesting that if you want to project on
all surfaces, you wouldn't have to use steroscopic vr, but its a good
place to look for the technology to integrate multiple surface
display...in 5 minutes of googling i haven't found the inital
reference i remember, but have found several papers on low cost
solutions using open source software.....nor do they have to be
millions of dollars.