ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lauren Silver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 11:08:04 -0800

Hello, Laura:

I received your announcement below and I am trying to determine whether
this is something that my museum should be a part of and, if so, which
department would be most appropriate to participate.  Can you please
tell me more about the event?  What kinds of participation opportunities
are available for museums?  Is this an educational event or is it more
publicity- and marketing-related?

I appreciate your taking the time to help me with my questions and I
look forward to hearing back from you.

All the best,
Lauren

Lauren Silver, PhD