ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy Alima Ali <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2012 15:07:50 -0400

Dear Colleagues,
We need your feedback! The University of California Berkeley’s Space Sciences Lab and the Lab for Atmospheric and Space Physics at the University of Colorado, Boulder, are considering creating a set of activities that use creative movement to teach physics concepts. These activities would be designed to be used by informal educators who work with students in grades 6-12, such as science museum staff and afterschool program providers. We would offer a free one-day workshop in several locations around the United States to train informal educators on these activities.

We need your input on our ideas so that we can serve you as best as possible. Please take a very brief (7 questions) survey to give your feedback.

As an incentive for your time, if you complete the survey by 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, June 14, 2012, your name will be entered into a drawing to receive one of five copies of the Auroras! Mysterious Lights in the Sky book.

The online survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KRZKJGC.

Thank you,
Nancy Ali

**************************************