ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mike Levad <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 12:13:04 -0400

Leticia,

It all depends on the content.  We have a video callled "The Way Things
Go" on the floor of our place playing on an a small old monitor with no
where to sit.  The video is 30 minutes long and I have seen people watch
the whole thing.  Other videos can be 30 seconds and if it is not
compelling to watch visitors move on.  Sorry about being so anecdotal
when you are looking for a reference.

Mike

--
Mike Levad