ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Mathias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:45:45 -0800

Hi Louis,

Don't worry, we'll send out instructions when the General Forum is up-and-running.

Thanks!

--
Mary Mathias
Association Services Coordinator

IT'S NEVER TOO SOON TO THINK ABOUT ASTC 2014! Be part of the program for ASTC's 2014 Annual Conference, October 18-21, 2014 in Raleigh, North Carolina, hosted by the North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences. Session proposals are due November 18. Submit your proposal at astc.confex.com/astc/2014/cfp.cgi, or for tips on making your proposal stand out, watch the webinar at vimeo.com/76647326.