ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carey Tisdal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:35:44 -0600

Sara,

Steve Bitgood, I believe, has done considerable work with diaramas at the
Alabama natural history museum. Also, Margie Marino and then Judy Koke
studied diaramas as part of a major revision of galleries at the Denver
Museum of Nature and Science. I heard conference presentations on both of
these studies and they had some very interesting and useful findings. You
might try searching for those names for citations at
www.informalscience.org.

Judy Koke is now at the Institute for Learning Innovation and her email on
on their webpage.

Steve's email is: [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Carey