ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 May 2005 10:44:17 -0400

Hello Colleagues:

I am interested in tracking school group visits to our Museum and Science
Center for several purposes - communicating more effectively with our
audience, charting visitation patterns, improving our impact on school
audiences, and serving underserved audiences better.

I would like to know how other institutions are doing this already.
Please respond by answering any or all of the following questions:

1. What information do you collect from school and school districts that
you serve?
2. Do you use a particular piece of software or information collection
system to manage, summarize, and interpret
this information?
3. How does your institution track and respond to visitation patterns

Thanks for your help!

Eric

Eric Levine
Head of School and Teacher Programs