ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Erich Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Mar 2013 18:50:55 -0600

I worked on the original Sony Wonder while with ESI. If you have any questions I might be able to answer them. It was certainly one of the earlier attempts at personalizing the experience. I designed the log in stations where you recorded your name, voice and took a picture.  There was a log out station that printed a diploma recording what you did during your visit.

Sent from my iPhone