ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lee Anne Bastian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 2010 15:34:13 -0800

We are revisiting many of our standard education program forms,
including our Waivers of Liability for enrichment programs such as
summer camps.

I would really appreciate seeing as many examples of what your
institution uses as a waiver of liability (and any other camp forms and
policies) that you are willing to share.  We are especially interested
in what other California institutions are using.  So if you have
standardized forms you use for camps and other programs and are willing
to share, please email them directly to me at [log in to unmask]

I am happy to compile the replies and share them with other list
members, offlist.  Just email me if you would like to be included.

Thanks in advance for sharing resources,
Lee Anne

Lee Anne Bastian
Children's Programs Manager
Santa Barbara Museum of Natural History