ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nina Simon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 17:25:47 -0700

It hasn't happened yet, but we know Philly's going to be good.  For
those who are interested, I'm hosting an informal brunch at my home on
Sunday, Oct. 26 for people to share stories from the ASTC conference.
Whether you attend the conference or not, this may be a nice chance to
meet with colleagues and talk science museums.

Plus, we have redwoods.

You can find out more about it and RSVP here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=37607388108

Or, just send me an email!

Nina

Nina Simon
Museum 2.0 - www.museumtwo.com

831.331.5460
1040 Mystery Spot Road
Santa Cruz, CA 95065
skype, twitter, yahooIM, flickr, facebook: ninaksimon