ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Stuart Kohlhagen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 14:09:01 +1100

Peter,
not an  actual exhibition but a very good book to kick start the research for one
"Women of Science - righting the record"
edit G.kass-simon and Patricia Farnes (1993)
Indiana University Press ISBN 0-253-33264-8 / ISBn 0-253-20813-0
steps through the contributions many wmomen have made to various branches of SCience
-- A strong USA focus covering the last 100-150 years
A lot of the contributions women have made in other parts of the world ( and at other times) is not covered, but this may not be an issue for these folk and their exhibition.

Cheers
Stuart Kohlhagen
Manager New Concepts
Questacon