ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2007 16:10:16 -0700

In the late 1980s and early 1990s, Pittsburgh's
original Buhl Planetarium and Institute of Popular
Science had a half-gallery sized motion exhibit,
called "The Right Moves," which included several
modules including a large "pitching cage," where a
radar gun would clock the speed of baseball pitches,
by members of the general public.

gaw