ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mike Levad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 13:07:53 -0500

Joe, first of all I want to express my disappointment that we didn't submit
for your design RFP.  I would personally would have loved to work on your
project but it just wasn't quite right for our company as a whole.
Sometimes you have to take one for the team.

You might try Joe Ansel as Ansel and associates. He is a pretty big deal now
so your project might be a little small.  But he is really smart and quite
the straight shooter.  He was on a panel that I did at ASTC on art in
science museums.

You might try the institute for learning innovation in DC.  They are museum
evaluators.  I don't know if they do the economic stuff you are looking for.

Mac West at the museum group has been around the science center world since
the dawn of time. They also have a ton of other consultants one of which
should be sure to have the skill set you need.

http://www.museumgroup.com/index.htm

Good luck,

Mike