ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mortati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 15:12:12 -0800

Thanks Claire, and best wishes to all!

I have great memories of machining parts on the lathe while being
photographed by tourists, kids hollering down to me from the mezzanine
"whacha doing lady??", leading volunteers through cleaning exhibits, and
learning the value of simultaneously developing and maintaining exhibits in
real-time.

Looking forward to April!!!

.
Maria Mortati