ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wayne Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 17:12:48 -0700

Interestingly, today (I think) iTunes announced access to free music.
Maybe it's in there? I may take you up on your offer if this doesn't pan
out. Often 1 hour of music can be put on mp3 for about 10-15M. That's
about all mail will hold.

I'm headed out of town (hopefully) in about 10-12 days for a 3 week
trip. I'll be working on the DVD in July--I hope!

John Bowditch wrote:

> Hi Wayne,
>
> Yes they are part of Pavilion Records, I just checked. If they say you can use this but that it is out of print, I can make a copy from my copy for you.
>
> They have email contact points at their web site.
>
> John B

>>> for the organization. To that end, I would like to add some fitting

--

           "One nation under reason and knowledge." -- Anonymous*
                 * More or less anonymous!