ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Fournier, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 08:24:28 -0600
I too want to be involved in a discussion of training volunteers. Is this a discussion to have on this list or outside of it? No individual emails were given.

My email is below and would love to hear what others are doing and am happy to share our program.

Thanks, Kathy

Kathy Fournier

Director of Science Education

McWane Science Center