ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
John Kelton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:11:53 -0600

We went to Dinosaur State Park in July. Gol-dang it was hot! If you go, take
a pair of swim trunks and a pair of swim shoes. The camping is good too.
{Beware of raccoons.]

There is nothing like sticking your hands into a fossilized foot print and
feeling all the way down to the tip of the claw. Very, very cool.

John Kelton