ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Walter Staveloz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jan 2010 09:01:52 -0800

Hi,

The Institute of Museum Ethics http://www.museumethics.org/ was launched in 2008 with a conference that addressed the themes you are asking about. There is a quite extensive overview of the program including video of the presentations at:
http://www.museumethics.org/content/2008-conference/agenda in particular session 2 "Museums as Catalysts of Social Change"

Walter Staveloz
Director, International Relations
Association of Science-Technology Centers
1025 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20005-6310, USA
+1 202/783-7200 x118
Cell: +1 202/492 8253