ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 08:53:12 +0000
I've used a tiny thing called the Viewstream 300 for a couple of projects and found it simple and effective. UK agent is Blackbox AV Ltd. I haven't tried anything too fancy with it. When switched on it just plays and repeats whatever is on its removeable Compact Flash card, in JPG, MPEG1 or MPEG2 formats. Up to eight pushbuttons can be wired to the special connector cable supplied for this purpose. I'm setting this up right now for a current project. I don't anticipate any problems. I'll report back if I do!

Ian Russell
www.interactives.co.uk